America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

Monday, December 24, 2007

Our bike shop sponsor!

I am meeting with them today on my lunch break to finalize the details of their contributions to the team. Maybe this afternoon I will be able to announce it as a done deal... which will be nice.. one less thing to worry about.. then we can get on with the business of finalizing the apparel design and ordering all of the clothing. We're aiming for arrival of our order during the first week of March. Don't anyone belly ache that there isn't enough of your size! You have until the end of this week to specify what you want, if you join the team of course.. Otherwise, I will rely upon my good judgment to bring in the right mix of apparel sizes in the correct quantities.

1 comment:

leo said...

Murat, it's Leo from todays ride (12-25-07). I posted this same message in your americanturk blog, but didnt know if it would reach you. great to meet and ride with you my friend. Nice 9-2-5, if my eyes serve me correctly. Sweet millwork1 kits by the way.

Ended up with just over 4 hours of saddle time @135 bpm average... my longest fixed gear ride to date... if only by half an hour.

My email is: ldesforges@hotmail.com
if you'd ever like to contact me for a ride if your up in the boston area. look foward to sprinting with you at Wells.

Cheers, Murat!!

-Leo

p.s. sorry to read of your father's health. last year my father too rested on the precipice of life and death; we we fortunate that his treatment (and it's timing) was a success.
I wish the best to him and to you and all of his loved ones. peace, Murat.