America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

Saturday, December 22, 2007

I think we're done!

Of course by "DONE" I mean that we have enough sponsors to cover our team apparel quite completely with graphics. Sure it would be nice to add a supplement sponsor, a wheel sponsor, a frame sponsor, an eyewear sponsor, a butt cream sponsor et al ad nauseaum.. but why even go there unless they're giving it away for free?.. and if you can snag a lot of that stuff on Ebay for the same price or even less than the "pro deal", why bother wasting kit space? It appears that a very reputable bike shop is interested in sponsoring us.. The Millwork One Racing Team will be in good hands and members will have access to bikes and parts at very favorable prices.. not to mention "front of the line" service for pre-race repairs and adjustments.. Personally, I don't think we can ask for more.
In other news, four New England racers have written to me expressing interest in joining our team. I can't say that I have ever heard of any of them.. but there are a great many who can say the same thing about me. It means nothing, really. I get the feeling that our roster will be full long before we take on our first race in March of 2008. This team is coming together quite nicely. If and when final commitments are made with these riders, we'll be sure to introduce them to you, one at a time.. Thanks for reading..

No comments: